• entries
  • comments
  • views

The front door (Willowcrest)

Ms. Mini

Today was a fun filled mini day! i got lots of new goodies! First off i went over to my moms tonight and she suprised me with a mini gift! She bought me a mini sushi set off ebay from hong kong! i love it! here is a pic of it inside my willowcrest kitchen :(

Willowcrest648.jpg

Willowcrest653.jpg

Then when I got home I was happy to see that my HBS package arrived!!! :banana::blink:

I got my Chrysnbon Stove kit which will be going in the willowcrest kitchen. since the kitchen is so small i plan to put the stove where the tile fireplace is. I havent decided this 100 percent yet. but if i like it there i will just take the mantel off the fireplace and put the stove over it, i think it woulod look just fine :)

Willowcrest647.jpg

Next it was time to glue the new crystal door knobs i ordered on to the front doors and to attach them to the house! :wub:

Willowcrest641.jpg

Willowcrest644.jpg

The front of the house feels very complete now. Im very happy with how the front door turned out. Now here are a few more pics....

Willowcrest646.jpg

Willowcrest663.jpg

Willowcrest659.jpg

Thats all for now :wub:

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

Hi Jenny!

Your Willowcrest is coming along beautifully. I love your front hall/livingroom wallpaper! I also got the Chysnbon stove for my Willowcrest, and can't wait to put it together. Since I inherited a RL stove that looks amazingly like it when we bought this old farmhouse, I've decided to add some of the 'chrome' touches to my mini, so it resembles that one.

I'm still working on the house, but am hoping to start putting in some finishing touches by next week. Don't know if it will work out that way, but I'm trying.

Have a great day!

Donna

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.