• entries
  • comments
  • views

Some Updated Pictures

wenlaine

I really wasn't sure how I wanted to do the curtains in the baby's room so I just used some lace and I may do blinds under them another time.

blog-34-1168792859_thumb.jpg

And here are a couple of other pictures as well. I still have to do the chandeliers yet. Just waiting on some supplies to arrive and I'm still waiting on the bedroom suite for the blue bedroom. Still!!

Ohh, and I'm just about finished a rug for the livingroom. Hope to be done tonight or tomorrow.

blog-34-1168792914_thumb.jpgblog-34-1168792935_thumb.jpg

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wendy, everything is just lovely! The staircase doesn't look like a shoe at all! :lol: If it is standing out too much for you though, have you thought about perhaps staining the underside of it? Maybe a light tea stain would do the trick.

Thanks Teresa.

I thought of that and I even did a tea stain on a piece of that paper I had left over and it looked absolutely terrible, as though it was just dirty. I tried other things as well and when I conferred with Missy & DH, they both thought I should just leave it. So I left it as is.Sometimes we just have to try new things in order to know never to do that again!

Wendy, you sure have made a beautiful home. You've set a very high standard for me to attempt to reach when I eventually try mine. But I will be reading your blog more than once for help.

Peggi, I can't wait till you do yours. You will absolutely love this house, it's huge and the rooms are large (even that little closet that I've used as a washroom is almost 8" x 6"). I'd really like to do another one and keep it just as it's pictured on the box.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.