Peggi's Blog

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Building, except roof cover, is Finished

Peggi

Since we had no other plans for this long weekend, I've worked real steady on this house. I was bound and determine to get it finished. So here are the final construction phases and the end product. I've played around with several ideas for the roof covering, one to use a vine, leaves or bark, or should I go with a cloth, cotton or some other type fabric, still not sure, but a trip to a hobby store or Walmart in the near future may help be decide. Since this is the first Orchid I put together, I had to look at other's pictures to help me interpret the instruction for the stairs and eaves. So a thanks to everyone who has posted their pictures, cause I believe I looked at everyones. :banana: It will be a little while before I furnish it, cause I'm going to be using (at least that's the plan right now) the Greenleaf Room kits to furnish it and now that the majority of work is done on the house, I've got to get busy and make the furniture and drapes.

Feed back would be greatly appreciated.

blog-70-1168879434_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879456_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879479_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879503_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879520_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879536_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879552_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879574_thumb.jpgblog-70-1168879415_thumb.jpg

This house even with the glue problems, and I'm sure that is due more to my lack of experience dealing with a different types of glue and materials than the house, went together quickly. I like the size and detail of the house. I'm glad I had a chance to try the new material.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.