• entries
  • comments
  • views

Exterior Windows

Minis On The Edge

Well, I was so excited to think that maybe, just maybe I would not have to put together the widows that came with the kit. I had decided to upgrade to the wonderful windows that Greenleaf sells for this kit. This was my plan ALL along :ohyeah: . I got them in last week and Ohhhhh Noooooo! They are too modern!! :blink: I don't know why they did not look modern to me from the picture on the site (Sheesh, I even blew up the picture so I could see the details :p ). The timberbook windows are perfect if you are gonna do anything but a CASTLE theme :p and I highly recomend them because they will save you time and they are WORKING windows which makes it extra special :p

Well, After I slept on it (to give myself some good ideas) I decided it would be better for me to make my windows (that came with the kit) and use the diamond printed window inserts that I had made a little bit ago. They turned out wonderful! I am so excited about them too. The kit windows take some time to build because there are 5 pieces for each exterior window & 4 for the interior ones. They really, REALLY look good with this house though. It's amazing how the windows change the look of the house. I can totally see this house complete in my minds eye and I am so anxious to get it done. Here are the Pictures:

blogentry-4-1173827139_thumb.jpg

blogentry-4-1173827128_thumb.jpg

blogentry-4-1173827109_thumb.jpg

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.