• entries
  • comments
  • views

Houseboat: Upper Deck staged -- sort of

KathieB

The canopy has undergone some modification. It's a lot less likely to attract the Pope now. It's roofed over with some bronze material like the copper used on the bay window roof. The upper deck railings are glued in place, and some of the upper deck items are scattered about. Still thinking about where the plants and playground will go and whether the table and chairs need a sun umbrella. That dark rectangle in the corner is a frog pond. I'm not sure it will stay. A family of frogs keeping frogs in a pond --- kind of creeps me out! :unsure:

LLoyd is after me to do something about the clear "glass" in the stairwell cover. He says he keeps thinking about the crow that flies into the window in the Windex commercial. I'm thinking some stained glass might work.

And yes, I know it looks as if the kids could fall through the railing, but I don't think I'll do much about it.

blogentry-818-1186348118_thumb.jpg

blogentry-818-1186348128_thumb.jpg

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

I like your modificationsand as for the glass, I know there is something one can use to simulate etched glass by painting it on any glass clear surface? Might be something to "Play" with perhaps?

Hugs

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.