A & A blog

• entries
  • comments
  • views

The Siding and coloring

A & A

While i am of course still bricking, i ran out of bricks and materials to make them so i decided to work on the siding for the house, which is coincidentally nowhere where the milled in siding is on the house, but oh well. I am using popsicle sticks for the siding. i am cutting the rounded edges off and sanding them smooth, in the groove lines i am putting wood putty and then sanding it smooth once dried. here is the look on one side.....

IMG_1103.jpg

This siding will be on the front upper level, as well as on the other side in this same area as this side. The roof is of course made of foamcore. once the whole house is bricked and sided i plan to spray it with a matte sealer so the color stays good on the bricks and whatnot. oh, and for grout i have decided to use this new kind of puffy paint that is called asphalt and has gray with black specks and whatnot in it. once dried it looks very cool on the bricks. I will post pictures once i get more of this side done. it will prolly take me a while because it is very detailed and my hands get tired of squeezing quickly. More later

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.