• entries
  • comments
  • views

I have been working - honest!

shannonc60

Well, I have been working on this house despite the lack of blog entries! It has just been rather boring stuff, so I haven't bothered too much.

Windows have been mostly painted and antiqued, almost ready to go in (they won't go in yet - I have to build the front and back walls which will not be attached, they will simply lift off). I have wired it all up and tested it yesterday - yay, it all works! And I have finished putting all the internal walls in. The third storey will be the attic space, so you can see I am yet to add the roof.

blogentry-2572-1206519082_thumb.jpg

blogentry-2572-1206519149_thumb.jpg

I have also painted another Bespaq bed and made the bedding for it. I covered the Bespaq chair also, and it just needs some regluing. you can see from my photos that I put a greeny-blue background up for the photo. The actual walls in the room where the bed is to go will be a similar color but a bit lighter. I am really pleased with how this turned out.

blogentry-2572-1206518936_thumb.jpg

blogentry-2572-1206518914_thumb.jpg

blogentry-2572-1206518889_thumb.jpg

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

;) love your progress! Your Bespaq bed turned out wonderful! Can't wait to see more progress soon I hope ;)

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.