• entries
  • comments
  • views

For starters...

LifeUponTheWickedStage

Hello all you Harry Potter lovers out there! I'm pretty much brand spankin' new to the dollhouse building universe, so I'm expecting more than a couple bumps along the way in making my recently aquired DuraCraft San Fran into the home of Sirius Black from Harry Potter.

My hopes for this house is that its going to be as close to the movie as possible. There are some very key things in his home that I'd like to include, such as the family tree tapestry, shrunken house elf heads, evil looking portraits, and beautifully broken kitchen.

blogentry-5665-1279128720_thumb.jpg

Its going to be ALOT of work, and I'm sure alot of mistakes, but hey thats how you learn. This is going to be my first attempt at... adding on to a dollhouse, moving windows and doors, full walls of paperclay, sculpting of ANY kind, and making my own furniture. I'm sure there's more but I don't want to intimidate myself too much! :ohyeah: I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing... let's just saw I'm going to need more than a little magic to make this thing look how I see it in my head!!!!

blogentry-5665-1279128782_thumb.jpg

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

Hi,

As I myself am fairly new to dh building, and a serious Harry Potter fan -- was just wondering if you were still at work on this, or had any pics of it in progress? Great idea though, was drooling I think when I saw the title of your blog. lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.