• entries
  • comments
  • views

Foxhall Manor photos

ilovecats

BUmmer...i almost had all of my photos uploaded then my computer froze up before i could post! here i go again!

These photos are of the conservatory (there are two conservatories in this house, one is the music room)...this room will have lots of molding and wicker furniture. The gorgeous furniture has been posted in my blog somewhere, it was made by the very talented Teri Hirt, who is a member of this forum!

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is beautiful. I like the floor. May I ask where did you get your tiles for the floor? Is it one sheet or are they single tiles?

Thanks! They are peel and stick tiles. they come in a package of two sheets and each sheet covers a 4X6 in area i believe. i used 2 different colors on each of the floors to get this look. HBS used to sell them but not sure if they still do. there is a seller on ebay that has a couple of the colors, but you can try to google the peel and stick tiles to see if other dollhouse stores online sell them. :) They don't seem as common as they used to be and not all of the colors are available anymore.

oh, yes, they are individual tiles!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.