• entries
  • comments
  • views

more foxhall progress

ilovecats

took these photos last week, just barely posting them! i put a few bits of furniture in to see how things may look! I wish i had found all of the kitchen cabinets i'm so curious as to how this room will look with all the pieces in it...they are in the basement somewhere packed away tho. glad i found most of the pieces tho!

so i had a really hard time deciding on tile for the bathroom floor. it might look odd to have the pink and blue together but in person, it seems to work!. I put the writing desk in the room for photos as that is the color of my bespaq bathroom set (also packed away somewhere). i did find a toilet from a different bathroom set and took a photo just to see how it would look. it definately doesn't go in this house!

uncertain about the green carpet in the little girls room. i need to glue it down but i'm waiting and thinking if it really matches or not.

wood flooring sheets need to be stained and glued down. parquet flooring needs to be finished...wouldn't you know it, i needed a code for dejoux and now that they have a sale coupon i don't have the money and won't have the money until the sale is over. grrr. hmmm....lets see. ...other rooms.....the flooring in the den needs to be stained and glued down.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.