• entries
  • comments
  • views

Complete Glencroft interior

ilovecats

I just need to find some doorknobs that i like, add curtains and then decorate! I got a start on the shingles, but i still need to shingle most of the roof. I also need to install a little bit of exterior trim and this house will be done!

Some of the photos are pre-polyurethane. I love the look after the polyurethane has been applied, it brings out the lovely color of the stain.I'm loving how this house has turned out. Still disappointed with the interior stonework tho. I was dumb and applied a dirty wash after I had finished my stonework, it really changed how it looked. oh well, i'm not going to do anything to change it..once it's decorated it will distract my eye :) I love the butterfly pictures for the living room. I will be changing the ribbon color as the current one is not going to match.

This is Amelia Thimbles house. She is a 4 inch ball jointed dolly. I have included some photos of her!

• Like 4

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Absolutely fabulous job! The details you've added are perfect. Love the box window in the bathroom. Putting it all together in reverse is amazing enough, but the exquisite workmanship is just dazzling. I've spent many an hour myself on tending to picky teeny details on this house, so I can probably appreciate the outcome better than most, although anyone can see how much love and care went into this construction. Well done!!! :thumb:

Absolutely fabulous job! The details you've added are perfect. Love the box window in the bathroom. Putting it all together in reverse is amazing enough, but the exquisite workmanship is just dazzling. I've spent many an hour myself on tending to picky teeny details on this house, so I can probably appreciate the outcome better than most, although anyone can see how much love and care went into this construction. Well done!!! :thumb:

Thank you Deb! I am a fan of your work and I love your house!!! I know the window boxes are due to your idea...i added a window box to the window by the stairs and I got the idea for the bathroom window box from Kelly, so you both inspired me. I almost did a bathroom windowbox on my last glencroft, but didn't bother. wow, so glad i did, it will be a neat addition when it comes to decorating! Thanks again!:flowers:

Now MY Amelia is going to be jealous!! :nana: She's going to demand a bigger house than the Arthur if she sees what you've done here! You may have to come here and help fix up the Pierce LOL (Yep, still completely lost on what to do with that one) :dunno:

Now MY Amelia is going to be jealous!! :nana: She's going to demand a bigger house than the Arthur if she sees what you've done here! You may have to come here and help fix up the Pierce LOL (Yep, still completely lost on what to do with that one) :dunno:

I can't wait to see what you do with the Arthur! your amelia is going to love the little windows and the transom above the door! your kit should be there today I believe :)

I am also making a Glencroft. I am using paperclay for the exterior. The Interior of your house is AMAZING! So incredibly neat. I love it!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.