• entries
  • comments
  • views

kellee

This year I am going to work on as many of my dollhouses as I possibly can. I have several that need rehabbed, some of those will be going to new homes. Unfortunatly I am unable to keep them all. I know which ones I am keeping. I will be working on both the ones I intend to keep and those that will move on to new homes. I also have several kits, still in the boxes that I want to try to pull out. But, I really want to work on the Rehabs first. I also have a couple totes full of furniture and accessories I want to pull out and declutter. I will be offering it all here.!

First House that will be brought upstairs is The Shenandoah Log Cabin. It belongs to my youngest son, Zach. We built it together a few years ago. Over the summer we moved my craft room to the other side of the basement, during the move he picked it up by the porch roof and it came off. The porch supports are now laying on the porch..... and the roof is barely attached. I will working on it in the dining room upstairs for the time being. It is very chilly in the basement right now. It is a finished basement but still very chilly. I do have a small tower heater... but with all my stuff in the room it is very tight quarters and I am afraid to have it going right now....as it would be very close to things and could start a fire. Zach has decided he wants the Shenandoah to be a hunting cabin so we will be working on making things for it as well.... he will need blankets and window coverings.... and of course a deer head ! Since a few days befre Thanksgiving he shot his first deer after being in the wods 1 hour with his Dad.! The Shenandoah is made of MDF, which I truely dont like... It was not easy making it look like wood.

blogentry-71-0-58188500-1388948205_thumb

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.