The Orchid Dollhouse Construction Blog

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

How to use the Orchid Dollhouse Blog

Mini Man

The Best way to navigate this blog is to select a members name from the tag that is under their post. This will give you a list of only that builders post.  As an example, please see this link:  'Follow Minis On The Edge's Orchid'.  As you can see, only Tracy's entries are visible. Please keep in mind that the order of the blog entries change as people add comments, so we recommend that you look at the dates of the different posts and start with the oldest.  As you move forward in time, you'll see the progression through the building progress.

If you still have questions about the construction of your Orchid Dollhouse, don't be afraid to join our community and ask a few questions.  The Greenleaf Miniature Community has the largest collection of knowledgeable miniaturist on the internet, many who I call friends... its a great place to meet like minded people!

Thank you for choosing Greenleaf Dollhouses and the Orchid Dollhouse Kit and big thanks to all that made these blogs possible!

Mini Man

• Like 1

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hello, I am a true beginner in building dollhouses.  I am starting on building the Orchid with my daughter. I'm on A 4 and not sure what piece the directions are referring to when it says  "...Large Door Trim Piece (with window attached)? and front door can now be assembled. 

• Like 1

So my house is super warped, and is NOT fitting together well AT ALL. I've built higher end doll houses and have not had this problem. Is it because this one is just cheaply made? With subpar materials?! Is anyone else having issues with ill fitting pieces and bowing/warping ?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.