• entries
  • comments
  • views

well I have stained the stairs and some of the micheals hutches of which I have torn in half. I have papered the bedroom,kitchen and livingroom(twice)I have painted what didnt get papered. blog-317-1126166038_thumb.jpgthis is photo of my checking on furniture placement....ok I was playing!note the livingroom wallpaper and the gaping hole in the side that will be a fireplace at some point.blog-317-1126166153_thumb.jpg now you can see the colors. isnt that paper better? and yes I papered over the other paper...it wasnt comming off with ease so I just said...hey its a haunted house! :o I mived blue and this wonderful purple to get this coloring the spells room I am not done with the painting in here....a dry brushing of metallic silver and than some irredesent glitter. on the main wall. photos or posters of some kind. I was thinking of taking some of our Halloween photos and shrink them for a collage on the wall. also in the hole on the wall is a fireplace box to hold the paperclay for the fireplace....I have ALOT of those skull pony beads and Im going to use them in the fireplace. I also have tiny spiders as well. I havent tried to age the kitchen paper yet....it looks so nice....maybe our Miss witch likes things clean and tidy while she brews up all those potions. I ordered 3 lights and some lit embers....yes I was gonna try Tracy's ember technique but it was priced right and one less thing I have to do. I also got the hard/round wire for the lighting not real sure where it will goI am making a chimney from foamcore perhaps I could hide the wires in there ...somehow. we are entering a world of unknown with electricity.but Im sure Ill muddle thrugh. the kit goes together very quickly and it really is a cute house... I know it doesnt seem very haunted now...but remember I just got started.the dungeon has been painted gray need to start the spiral stairs I hope to put in there.all in all very satisfying.nutti <_< :blink:

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.