• entries
  • comments
  • views

Addendum: 10/13/05

I decided to take interior pictures for my friend to get some ideas for finishing the house. Because of the privacy wall I had to figure a different treatment for the balustrade.

blog-242-1129237773_thumb.jpg

Then I decided to "lend" some little people & furnishings for The Tour:

In the kitchen we have the family daughter at the utility closet door. The white wire table & chairs are from a $ store, the teapot is off the top of a spoon I found at Wal Mart, the basket of apples is a mini "housewarming" gift from me, and the rest of the things in the kitchen are how-to'd in other parts of this blog.

blog-242-1129238278_thumb.jpg

Mama put Baby on the windowseat in the parlor, so the pillows I embroidered & made barely show up. The upright piano is a Mini Mundus kit and I made a bargello tapestry seat for the bench to replace the rather ordinary kit fabric; I crocheted a matching granny-square runner for the top.

blog-242-1129238534_thumb.jpg

I made a privacy screen printie to screen off the commode; Junior's out of luck trying to find a glass or brush his teeth, but at least he's not ruining his nice suit sliding down the banister.

blog-242-1129238841_thumb.jpg

Last, but not least, we find Papa showing off the bedroom, possibly wondering if he can grab a quick nap before I snatch them all out of there. The bed, nightstand and chest of drawers are HOM kits. the mattress & pillow ticking are from a wornout pair of DH's skivvy drawers (I'll bet that's more than you wanted to know!).

blog-242-1129239233_thumb.jpg

complements of havanaholly

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.