• entries
  • comments
  • views

I did it

I got my lights and installed them.... next to put wallpaper?well yes.. but... nooo not me B) I have to fret about putting prime on my electrical wires. before the wallpaper.ugggggg it was a long 2 days deciding to do it.but tonight I did it. I also stained the staircase and started the kitchen bay window.the floor and the ceiling are in. now the big debate is over the wallpaper.I had thought some coordinating paper with the living room but I have this other paper and it would make a sweet looking kitchen.with endless decorating possibilities. this is the part I dont like...the decorating.I much rather build. why do these bay's have add on floors. I like my floors all the same and now I will have to do something other than stain! ;) but I have these slate tiles that might look real nice in this room.....hmmmmmseeee my troubles....no decsion making skills. the first part of the roof is on and I have sanded and primed the attic walls the 2nd part of the roof is to be bashed so that will be a couple of days down the road. TTFNnutti B)

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.