• entries
  • comments
  • views

why is there slow progress because I of course have to many things going on at one time....as always.but I have made a small bit of progress on the wallpapering on the first floor.I had named it the candycane cottage but it looks more like the snowflake Inn to me. I dont think it knows what it wants yet. so all outside painting is on hold...well just the color the textured paint is already on the front and now the kitchen side is ready to be textured as well. I am very sick of using textured paint...although I do love the look. its starting to bore me. and I was going to adjust the roof I now am wavering. I want it done for Christmas...and the 18th coz my son will be home than and I dont want to be in the middle of any major projects. at this point Im not sure I want to show any photos.I will say this....the instructions are straightforward and this house is going together very well. I had warping of the attic floor and the tower side roof seems to want to be wonkybut I think a dab of hot glue will hold it in place. not that I use hot glue but there are those moments when it comes in handy. My kitchen bay window did give me some issueswhen I put the seat in it pushed the walls apart.the gaps to large for juts wood fill so I took my handy dandy bamboo skewers and put them in the cracks...insert a little jig....loved the way it turned out.blog-361-1133202365_thumb.jpgblog-361-1133202395_thumb.jpgyou will note that on the wall is a big blob of paint...this is normal for me and how ALL of my painting goes.Im not done with the floor...first stage of something I have in mind.TTFNnutti B)

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.