• entries
  • comments
  • views

Samurai's Summer House--Completed

Deb

Here's the finished product! There are more detailed pictures in my gallery.

The front of the house:

blog-329-1144741666_thumb.jpg

Entry way:

blog-329-1144741713_thumb.jpg

The back of the house and garden:

blog-329-1144741793_thumb.jpg

Right side of house and garden:

blog-329-1144741849_thumb.jpg

Left side of the house:

blog-329-1144741939_thumb.jpg

And the interior:

blog-329-1144742020_thumb.jpg blog-329-1144742131_thumb.jpg

blog-329-1144742191_thumb.jpg blog-329-1144742244_thumb.jpg

I've had so much fun with the Coventry Cottage. It's a delightful design and goes together so easily that it's a pure joy to build. It also has more potential for individual interpretation than any other house I've encountered.

I have to add that being a part of the building team and building this house with such an incredible group of talented artists has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. Watching this little house take on so many different personalities and seeing the creativity involved in each individual house has just been a wonder to me. I can't express my thanks enough for the honor and opportunity to be a part of the team.

Deb

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

"Standing ovation" Awesome, marvelous, great--there is no way to describe how fabulous this house and your talents are. Thanks also for the many tutorials you gave along the way.

Peggi

Thanks guys, but the house really deserves a lot of the credit. I mean, how many houses are such good sports that they'll let you put a bad wig on them and still look good? ;) It really is a great house when it can be so very, very adapatable!

Deb

What a utterly fabulous job you have done. So original an idea. I love the furnishings. Excellent!

dee in hot austell near atlanta

www.picturetrail.com/delores925

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.