• entries
  • comment
  • views

PICS!!! and lots of them!!!

Quirky

Well I told you I was excited..so here is my little troll...or actually not so little!!! Now heads up I know he only has one foot still have to do the other :o

AND YES I KNOW the cave doesn't look to hot right now but it will give you an idea.. Gonna make a chandalier out of a pinecone, some pixies for some of the little nooks and crannies in and around the cave and workingin on possibilities of some scraggly bushes or ferns near the entrance of the cave...this is going to be WAY too much fun...

Ohh...I have a really cool slate tile I'm gonna use as the floor and gonna have to paint the rocks...that is going to take some experimenting :):p Can't wait :( Ok...enough of all that...here are the pics...enjoy and let me know what ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frontview7zz.th.jpgviewfromside0pl.th.jpgcloseuphead7pb.th.jpgcloseuplefthand2fp.th.jpgcloseuprighthand2vf.th.jpg

closeupfoot2ab.th.jpg

frontofcave7so.th.jpgupcloseoffireplace3qk.th.jpgbackofcave8bb.th.jpg

Now all that...and Once it is all done this bad boy is def. going up for sale B):) And believe it or not yes the cave is pretty huge but not heavy at all!! The entire core is a heavy duty paper and this molding stuff that is all over it has to go on in stages isn't making it much heavier :lol::( So no shipping shouldn't be astrinomical :D:D That is IF I can sell it!!! Again let me know what you all think...

Namaste,

Kristen

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This blog entry is now closed to further comments.