• entries
  • comment
  • views

and life goes on and on!!

Quirky

Well I swear I haven't dropped off the planet...well...the real one maybe...I have been engrossed in minis!!!! YEAH...My little girl has been away visiting family so I had a bunch of free time :p

I got more of my roof done and boy is it taking FOREVER!!!! I have tweeked the dragorse idea and added spikes down the horses back and thinking about adding a main and letting the spikes peek through on that guy...He is actually going to be used for minis, his very large self !!! My mother and I are working on the RV Trailer kit for the competition and we are doing a fantasy gypsy trailer... And my dragorse will be the lovely steed used to pull it!! I have also been working on the Gypsy to go in it...And of course since the dragorse is def. fantasy she has to be very "creative". Work in progress...:lol:

I have been working on a dragon for a swap I'm participating in...and he is just too cool...along with working on getting that website done so I can get my info out there and see what other kinds of work I can get!!

My mother and I have decided to join forces on alot of (now) OUR work...she is great at costumes and betwixed and between us the scenery gets done and rather interestingly! So...that being said...the troll has a home...she finished building the cave now I have to paint it...NO IDEA how I'm gonna do that...I did order some really realistic fake snow and water stuff..and had a thought...We have a fireplace for the cave and why not have the cave be at the edge of the freeze line...My Uncle used to have a house like that and if you went out the front door you had grass but out the back door and you had snow...really really cool...so thought about incorporating the snow into this scene some how...and of course add to my list I'm gonna make a really twisted funky tree that I may add some ice cycles to...not sure on that...just an idea..I do have the sketch of the tree though...I orded some more clay...gonna try a new kind I found called ProSculpt...

Then lets see...have a seminar going on soon about making a baby, and a horse (really gonna be the dragorse :o ) Ohhhh...and a photography class so I can get all these processes documented ,hopefully after the class documented well:unsure:

Ohhh..almost forgot...I got my mother a gift certificate for some dollhouse stuff and bless he heart..I have mentioned wanting the primrose (my thought being smaller...could keep it :) ) And she actually got it with part of her GC..Needless to say she is going to build the house...and WE will decorate it!!!!! Can't wait till she gets it...

Ok...enough for now...Miss Savannah is coming home tonight so as much as I've enjoyed the minis I really really miss her so off to finish work and go play with miss savannah!!!

Namaste,

Kristen

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.