• entries
  • comments
  • views

Working on the Tower

Minis On The Edge

Step 3 calls for the middle sized tower pieces to be added. It is on sheet number 3. I have also glued the tower top on. This is what it should look like.

blog-4-1155434089_thumb.jpg

Part F Step 1

The instructions calls for the front roof part to be added. This is what it will look like. Mine is NOT glued in because I am going to shingle mine 1st because it is hard to shingle around the tower and cut the shingle correctly. I am also thinking about adding a Garden deck by opening up the roof this time. you'll see that soon.

blog-4-1155434144_thumb.jpg

Part F Step 2

This is the other roof side that had to be added now

blog-4-1155434296_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

Gotoassignmenthelp is team of leading professional writers for Cheap Essay Writing Service Writing Services to students all around the world. Contact us today for Best Assignment Expert at very affordable price. Under GotoAssignmentHelp we provide many types of help to the students. We are the most reliable assignment helpers. We have gained our specialization after spending most of our times in making ourselves perfect. We providing 100% plagiarism free Assignment Help. At the point when you pick our Math Homework Help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.