• entries
  • comments
  • views

nuttiwebgal

first I have to say that I am having problems with this kit....I am so visual that the lack of photos really has me frustrated to the point of wanting to skip stuff....DONT do that. this is such a gorgeous house!

although I didnt get much done tonight...mostly my own doings :lol:

I did realize that at this point I have to get the pices together to see what to paint what color and how it all goes together...I have had to repaint 3 different times. so now Im dry fitting and marking g or w on each peice.

than when it is off the house I will know what color to paint. arent I clever. :lol:

first photo is with all of the 2nd step of verge painted and on...thats the gray.

and 2 peices of the 3rd layer of verge trim. not all of this is found yet...remember my advice about marking each peice as it comes out of the sheet? :angry:

blog-9-1159170803_thumb.jpg

everytime I add another peice to this house I love it that much more.

another reason I stopped tonight is because I realised that I have to put the back peice on before I go any further on the 3rd floor. and I have to decide how I am going to finish it.

probably paint the inside white and the out side the yellow that is on the rest of the house. except the kitchen is also the same color :lol: .

next photo is of the 3rd layer of verge trim showing how it goes on to the roof peices.

roof,3rd floor and porch all have this trim. it really gives it a finished and elegant look!

blog-9-1159170841_thumb.jpg

I also have to spend some time staining all of my windows I need to have them in before I put the porch rails on.

TTFN

nutti :huh:

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.