• entries
  • comments
  • views

Minis On The Edge

Today I selected the wall paper. My customer says her mother has flower wallpaper. She has blue flowers in one, forest green and she also has a yellow colored wallpaper in here house. So I looked through my big stash and came up with these

blog-4-1159662409_thumb.jpg blog-4-1159662450_thumb.jpg

blog-4-1159662480_thumb.jpg

I add my wallpaper as I build. To me this is the easiest way and the neatest way to add the wallpaper. I sure wish Linda lived closer to me! I added the bay windows today too and there sure are a lot of gaps here. I took out my handy dandy spackle to fill those spots & I tell you, this stuff really does a great job for sure!

Here is another shot The window Sills has been added. I also added stained windows in the living room bay area on the inside and decided to add a dim light there so that light will shine through and highlight them.

blog-4-1159662774_thumb.jpg

Complements of Minis on the edge

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

You have me SO inspired. I have a Westville that I am ready to pull out and build for my mother. She has always wanted a dollhouse.  

Question: How did you hide your wiring? You have done an amazing job on this house!!! *But of course, ALL of your houses are beautifully done!!

Bre

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.