• entries
  • comments
  • views

Minis On The Edge

I am so in love with this house! My customer is a Dream. She is so easy to please and she has been so kind the entire ride. I posted pictures every night and she always told me how much she likes it. I was so worried at first about if I would be finished in time and would she like.....Well as of today, she still has not seen the completed pictures but I found out that this is a gift from her AND her sisters!

This will be a gift for there mother's 80th Birthday and they promised to send me pictures of the event! I hope there mother love the house and find much delight in shopping for furniture and carpets for it.

Okay, I'll shut up and let you see the pictures. Tell me what you think of the house!! I painted the clay green to look like grass! :angry:

blog-4-1159668678_thumb.jpg blog-4-1159668695_thumb.jpg

blog-4-1159668714_thumb.jpg blog-4-1159668735_thumb.jpg

blog-4-1159668755_thumb.jpg blog-4-1159668777_thumb.jpg

Please see my Westville Gallery for MORE pictures!! Remember you can build Memories for your family too. Start your house today!!

Complements of Minis on the edge

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the great building story of the Westville. I recently bought the kit and love your take on it. Great house you build. Great details and love the green lawn around. Also love what you do with the clay. I think I have to practise first with clay and paint before I try this on the house. Thanks for sharing.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.