• entries
  • comments
  • views

Day 05 - Finishing Exterior Paperclay

LPCullen

Let's see, where were we now? Ah yes, I remember. Sorry for the delay.

When we last left off, I had paperclayed around the porch area, and then I did the one bay window beside the porch.

blog-6-1159839457_thumb.jpgblog-6-1159839471_thumb.jpg

Today I put the porch railings on, and then I finished paperclaying the exterior of the house. I have to let that dry before I can do anything else to the house, since I've already messed up one area by hitting it on something ...

blog-6-1159839526_thumb.jpgblog-6-1159839539_thumb.jpg

blog-6-1159839551_thumb.jpgblog-6-1159839563_thumb.jpg

BTW, I'm not sure if what I am doing is going to work yet, but I've got a picture in my head of what I want, and hopefully it will come out. I'm still debating about paperclaying the interior of the house, or wallpapering some areas. I haven't decided yet, but because I've already stained the ceilings, I will probably go ahead and paperclay because I'll need the offset of the "plaster" against the ceilings, plus the windows I want will need the plaster too....

Tomorrow I also have to go take pix of the roof that I want to copy. Another person who will think I am nuts when I knock on their door and ask them if I can take pix of their roof, LOL! Oh well, I'm used to it.

So, can anyone tell what I am doing yet?

Compliments of LPCullen

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.