• entries
  • comments
  • views

About this blog

My miniature dreams

Entries in this blog

Claudias castle and a tut idea ?

I finished the castle and obviously I have not gotten any better at the whole blog thing. I was never much for the computer and sitting and writin etc. I just want to get up and work on things but really this might be a nice place to jot thoughts down. I haev been asked by a friend of mine to make a tutorial on aging techniques I have learned from the forum, reading and just playing. I am nervous about that, plus I have been working on miniatures for only three years , sooo what do

brandan

brandan

aging doll houses

OK ... I have never tried doing this but what the heck you only live twice so here goes : First entry: The adams house was the kit used in the HBS contest that year and I wanted to use these great windows I found and the french door concept was a closet door that I tore apart to swing in the middle . Par tof what makes this house really special is that I framed the house like a real house because I wanted the doors and windows to fit . Every layer that was do

brandan

brandan

new at this

Ok so I have never done this before and thought this would be fun. Wish me luck . When I think I might have some interesting things to say I will be back . In the mean time I guess I am in a halloween mood and I have a order to finish for a pierce and a castle to finish for my niece Claudia. SOOOOO gosh I am loosing my mind and I still have to go to work.

brandan

brandan