• entries
  • comments
  • views

About this blog

A newbies quest to transform a San Fran into 12 Grimmuald Place from Harry Potter

Entries in this blog

Computer Issues

Man have I had a hard time posting this. Computer issues I guess. But I'm back and feeling very guilty for dissapearing for a large chunk of the year. I blame being a first time mom to a one year old who fears NOTHING! Its not a normal day if the kid doesn't get hurt once. I'm considering investing in one of the sumo costumes so he's got some extra padding ;) . Anyways back to Sirius's house! I started playing around with FIMO clay. I've made some fruits and veggies,

LifeUponTheWickedStage

LifeUponTheWickedStage

For starters...

Hello all you Harry Potter lovers out there! I'm pretty much brand spankin' new to the dollhouse building universe, so I'm expecting more than a couple bumps along the way in making my recently aquired DuraCraft San Fran into the home of Sirius Black from Harry Potter. My hopes for this house is that its going to be as close to the movie as possible. There are some very key things in his home that I'd like to include, such as the family tree tapestry, shrunken house elf heads, evil

LifeUponTheWickedStage

LifeUponTheWickedStage