• entries
  • comments
  • views

About this blog

From start to finish

Entries in this blog

Scratch build castle inside first section

Fitting for fireplace to set in the wall. And starting to glue down floor tile. This part of the tile is grouted now and ready for the next part to finish this floor area. Nothing new will be up untill next week,around march 5th. The castle is dismanteled right now. Putting in the beams on ceilings and cutting out for the staircases. And the outside walls are being painted,while waiting on the stone for the outside, and rest of the stone for the floors to be delivered.

janjust

janjust

Scratch build Castle- First Section Front-Dry fit

Will be doing this in the morning. Pictures up in the afternoon. The front and first section will be 4 foot long and 2 foot wide and 2 foot deep and 3 foot tall, this is the size before the towers are added. The towers should make the front 8 inches longer and about 6 inches taller. First front section. Well the castle has just grown.Going to add 3 foot to each side. It will now be 9 ft long. Next will be the towers. Should have the towers,

janjust

janjust

Making furniture for castle- Third bed

The third bed is for merlin. There is a w in the headboard for wizard. And the cover will have a embroidered wizard on it. This is a picture of the wizard,but it is going to be sewed on a silk fabric.

janjust

janjust

Fireplaces for castle

The large ones are for the great hall/gallery. I would like to have marble mantels,so looking for some thin marble i can slice into small slabs. This size is for the bedrooms.one for two rooms, it sits in the wall.

janjust

janjust

Using Printies on Fabric

I have used all of these and they do work well,and will not damage your printer. When using as a quilt leave 1 inch all the way around the printie for folding the back over so you don't cut of some of the design as I did on the next picture. Measure the bed you are working with before you print or cut out the printie.You need to know the length and how wide the bed is,and how for down both sides you want the quilt to hang.It depends on if you are using a dust ruffle or

janjust

janjust