• entries
  • comments
  • views

About this blog

Personal Experiences and Eye Candy from Shows I've attended

Entries in this blog

Another Trip and More Eye Candy

My wife and I used the final 2 days on our 3 day Disney tickets last week. I'm trying to save for the Philadelphia show in November, but we had been planning this trip for months and fun trips like these are a good way to keep the marriage exciting. We only live about 90 minutes from Orlando, and we know of a great resort at a very low price, so we were able to take a 5 day mini vacation. Of course we started by making a stop at Ron's Miniature Shop. I now have enoug

pdlnpeabody

pdlnpeabody

Eye Candy from Show and Other People's Work

I didn't want to inadvertently get credit for other artist's work, so I created this blog to show and talk about other works I've seen or at the most, assisted with. As most everyone knows, my houses were on display/for sale at Tom Bishop's Chicago International Show last April (2011). The feedback, even from other vendors while I was rolling the damaged houses to the display tables was amazing. I was expecting the worst, but people were still impressed with them even though the V

pdlnpeabody

pdlnpeabody

Disney Eye Candy

I just got back home from a quick 2 day trip to Orlando. It went about as well as a trip to Disney World with 3 kids under the age of 4 could go. Luckily I only live about 90 minutes away, so the 2 hour delay in getting out the door was only a minor hassle. My wife leaving the bag with all of our lotions, toothbrushes and personal hygiene items where the kids could reach them was another issue. When I get home from work and the two older kids run into their bedroom in self-exile,

pdlnpeabody

pdlnpeabody

New Project

Well, I guess it isn't actually "new", but It hasn't been posted here yet- I'm working on a 2D art piece, currently.   About 18 months ago, I started to plan a new pen and ink/stipple piece.  My little ones do so much damage to my minis, thanks to the lack of a separate workroom, that I have had to leave it dormant for at least another year or so.  A drawing, on the other hand, I can lock in a closet or someplace else that the kids shouldn't get into.  So, I start

pdlnpeabody

pdlnpeabody

Recovering

I guess I've neglected this blog for far too long.  As some may know, I was in a motorcycle accident about 6 months ago.  I'm still recovering from broken bones.  My fractured femur is the only one that isn't healing quickly enough.  it kind of shattered.  I am riding again, but not as often.  I was riding daily, now only a few days a week.    

pdlnpeabody

pdlnpeabody