• entries
  • comments
  • views

About this blog

Out of Step, Out of Line....

Entries in this blog

Beginning the Primer and a near catastrophe...

Last night while working on the windows, my son refilled my tea sippy (a cup with a screw on lid and a straw) but didn't secure the lid.. I didn't notice, and went to pick up the cup to take a sip. The cup slipped out of my hands and spilled tea all over my doll house wall. He grabbed a towel to help mop up the mess. The majority of it wound up in this silver tray that was sitting on top of the doll house part, that held tools (tweezers of all sorts, a mirror on a telescopic stick, swabs, and f

~morningstar~

~morningstar~

Of all the nerve....

Since I've chosen the color scheme for the downstairs and middle rooms of the Garfield, I'm having trouble with the third floor, she just isn't speaking to me right now. Though I've lovingly tried to bring her pieces together, I think she's upset with me that I've broken one lil' piece of door frame off twice now. Once while trying to remove and prepare her, and once while trying to do a dry run to assemble her. Maybe she's upset with me so she's not talking to me. I do see she's going to be qui

~morningstar~

~morningstar~

A consideration....

I was thinking.... After the Garfield is finished.. After the Allison is complete, there is a small project I may want to do. I'll have the money in January to get it, so I'm going to purchase the Greenhouse, the Asahi Tea house and there is one more piece I want to get. The Dollhouse Skylight Roof, if it's still available in January. I'm also going to order the shingles and siding in February for the Garfield so we can get her completed! Soon, she will be done! YAY!!!! I'll be so happy! I was t

~morningstar~

~morningstar~

Beginning the Primer and a near catastrophe...

Last night while working on the windows, my son refilled my tea sippy (a cup with a screw on lid and a straw) but didn't secure the lid.. I didn't notice, and went to pick up the cup to take a sip. The cup slipped out of my hands and spilled tea all over my doll house wall. He grabbed a towel to help mop up the mess. The majority of it wound up in this silver tray that was sitting on top of the doll house part, that held tools (tweezers of all sorts, a mirror on a telescopic stick, swabs, and f

~morningstar~

~morningstar~