All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Remember, if there's anything you can't use, you can always post in the trade section. You might net someone who can use what you can't.
  3. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Where abouts in the country are you located?
  4. Full Bathroom

Omg this is beautiful!
  5. Bedroom: Looking into Bathroom

Beautiful! Where did you find that wall sconce? 
  6. Today
  7. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Ok i will start sorting by groups. Thanks!
  8. Maison Ginny

The ceiling won’t be removable, though I think it would be possible to modify the kit to create a removable roof. I’m not planning to make those kinds of changes, so I’ll be decorating as much as possible before final gluing.
  9. Maison Ginny

Nice interior design!  Is the ceiling removable, or will you need to decorate before attaching the ceiling?
  10. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Sounds exciting! I’d start by sorting by type: houses, kits, furniture kits, furniture by room, accessories by type, etc.
  11. Maison Ginny dry fit front

This looks like it's going to be a really great house!  Looking forward to following your progress.
  12. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Looks like u won’t be building much......enjoy......and have fun.....
  13. Hello Everyone!    A few days ago I came across an ad on Craigslist regarding dollhouse stuff. It seems they were getting out of the hobby and had some stuff to sell. There were a few pictures that looked interesting so I contacted the seller. It was suggested I come see everything. As it was about an hour away I picked up my parents and off on a mini road trip we go     After we arrived they showed me what they were getting rid of. HOLY COW! There were built houses, partially built houses, unassembled houses, accessories of every kind, furniture out the ying yang etc. They wanted to sell the whole lot! when I asked about price, the number she said actually was within my budget so I said OK! It took 5 SUV loads to get it all home.     My question to those of you who may have purchased a large collection before, would you have any advice on how to sort and organize everything? Much of it came in plastic totes or hobby storage boxes but there is so much I'm not sure how to start.  Help! Bill
  14. Maison Ginny dry fit front

From the album Maison Ginny

The shell and the roof supporting structure in dry fit. I really love Shannon's kits. It’s obvious she puts a lot of thought and care into her designs and the kits fit together easily. I'm looking forward to taking my time and enjoying the process.

© DAL Minis

15. Maison Ginny dry fit side view

This house is side opening and it looks like it may be fairly easy to add plexiglass sheets to fully enclose the house. I’ll decide later. For now the dry fitting is helping me plan the stages for the build.  

© DAL Minis

16. Maison Ginny

Dry fit. Looking at the second floor from above (or the first floor...it depends on where you live). I love the stair landing, small hallway, and interior doors into the rooms that comes with this kit.  

© DAL Minis

17. From the album Maison Ginny

Yesterday was an abundance of minis! It really doesn’t get any better than that, just sayin'. Not only did I get the wonderful handbag and book from Deborah (Debsrand56), I also got the new kit I’d ordered from Shannon at Red Cottage Miniatures (shannonc60). So I dove right in and started dry fitting.  

© DAL Minis

18. Yesterday
  19. I wish there was a picture of the inside view.
  20. Delightful Goodies

From the album A Few Other Things

Yesterday I got this incredibly detailed half scale handbag and readable half scale copy of Jane Eyre from Deborah here on the forum as Debsrand56. Deborah's attention to detail is excellent, and these wonderful pieces will end up in the build I’ve just started.  

© DAL Minis

21. That's a whole lot better edition of that tower roof!
  22. I had an article on Duracraft and they had a nice SF with an addition. Here is the picture I saved:  
  23. Ok,  I'm late to the party,  but I would like to see the picture of the San Fran  addition. The link does not work for me. I am starting a DC San Fran 555 and want to add an addition to it. Can you repost the picture please, Colleen?
  24. Trailer License Plate

I thought it might have to do with a birthday.   Your father and I share the same birthday  not the same year though...just want to make that clear 
  25. What's everyone working on?

I’m loving your kitchen roombox  I’m now a little hooked on small scenes. So much fun to just do one little space with a lot of detail. 
  26. Hi everyone!

Hwy Kelly
  27. What's everyone working on?

Holly, it's by Reutter, and comes with eggcups. I have a set listed on Ebay.
  28. Load more activity