SusannaT

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by SusannaT

1. Oh my goodness, Deb, I'm all dizzy now As much as I love working on Pippi's house I am hoping to start on the Tardis soon. The Doctor is almost clothed, he still needs a jacket (royal blue with a red silk lining... this is why it's taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r ), but he does have sneakers on!
  2. I know, I know... Holly already pointed out that I've been MIA for years. I promise to stop by here more often from now on. As far as miniprojects go, my Gloucester is now set in the world of Harry Potter, with Esther Everloopy, a herbologist witch occupying the two top floors and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes downstairs. I modified the side of the house to accomodate a greenhouse. Presently I'm turning my daughter's old Orchid into Pippi Longstocking's house. Major bashing involved, a lighthouse type tower is going up. It will be fun and colorful and all boho chic Under my worktable I have my first from scratch build, Bilbo's Bag End. Right now it waits for my friend to make Bilbo for me. I don't want to go further unless I have door measurements wrong... The same friend also made me a David Tennant doll that I've slowly been clothing. I have to build a mini Tardis too. The geek in me is thrilled.
  3. I know Holly! I've missed this place too <3 You can see what I've been up to on my blog And thank you Sable, but I'm still not succeeding in figuring what it is, except that it most certainly is not 12/12...
  4. Hi all, It's been a looooong while since I've been around here... I've dug out my daughter's old Orchid (that I've already extended) to bash it even more. It will eventually be Pippi Longstocking's house Villa Villekulla. You can pop over to my blog to see how it looks like now. However, I'm about to order new gable end trims, but have no idea what the right pitch is. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
  5. SusannaT

Window in place

Thank you! I'm aiming at cramming as much detail and some magical surprises into this house as possible.. slow work, but very rewarding!
  6. SusannaT

yes it is magic!

From the album: The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

*grin* Esther knows all the right spells!
  7. SusannaT

The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

The house is undergoing a renovation. The two top floors belong to Esther Evelyn Everloopy, who has moved from her tiny roombox. She is an apt herbologist and potion maker. The lower floor belongs to jokes and mayhem. It is Fred and George Weasley's joke shop: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. As you may have figured out, all this has been very much inspired by the Harry Potter series :)
  8. SusannaT

More kitchen

The doorway has a new shelf with a curtain.
  9. SusannaT

cauldron

The bubbles are a bunch of dimensional glue, acrylic paint and some of thise ilica gel piev´ces you find in a bag inside a new purse ;)
  10. From the album: The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

building it out of cardboard.. so far so good
  11. SusannaT

New cupboard

This will be placed on the opening front wall.
  12. SusannaT

IMG_0082.JPG

Fimo gel mixed with a little oil paint to get the color
  13. From the album: The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

Since the door in the front will be for the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Esther will need her own. I've built the stairs now, her greenhouse will be built in the corner space there.
  14. From the album: The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

Hope you are wearing dragonhide gloves!
  15. From the album: The Gloucester set in Harry Potter's world

aahh.. she looks harmless on this side..
  16. SusannaT

Bubotubers

For the (still to come) greenhouse ;)
  17. SusannaT

Mandrakes

For the (still to come) greenhouse ;) The one out of the pot looks embarrassed to be naked...
  18. SusannaT

Puffapods

For the (still to come) greenhouse ;)
  19. SusannaT

Meet Esther's owl

Thanks, snowy owls are my faves