beccas1963

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beccas1963

1. I work till noon today. Then my brother and I will be having movie day. You know the movies you been meaning to watch but never seem to have time lol. Seems like this is the perfect time JR is out of school for the holidays and we will both be home at the same time. Tomorrow we will open the presents and just hang out. Bec
  2. THANK YOU VERY MUCH I was just telling a friend that they hadnt had a challenge in a while! Bec
  3. Ok I have one for you all, My husband at the time went with me to look at my truck. Yes I wanted his opinion cause he is good with vehicles. I was asking questions and the guy would look at Cal to answer, Cal kept pointing to me and saying speak to her. I knew this wasnt going to go well. Well I decided to take it for a test drive. The salesman gave Cal the keys said your wife can sit in front I will be in the back. Cal handed me the keys told the guy she is the one buying it she will test drive it. So fine we test drove it and talk about a back seat driver. I knew I was going to get pissed in the end. So I like the truck it ran good and I was comfortable in it which is good for a smaller person lol. Went in and the idiot kept talking to Cal and Cal god love him kept saying you need to talk to her she is the one buying. He would for like a second or two then turn back to Cal. Came time for financing again handed Cal the papers not me. Cal turned them over to me. He ran my credit said oh the little misses credit isnt good enough. Now mind you I work in a bank I know what my credit rating is. And I exploded literally. I said number 1 you do not ever ever refer to me or any woman as the little misses. Number 2 run that report again I know what my credit is and number 3 I want a new sales person! I got all 3. The new salesman was respectful and lo and behold my credit was good. I came to pick up the truck after they did their detailing and stuff the same salesman was there and said out loud that you know I got into trouble because you exploded! I just looked at him and said you had it coming. Dont never ever treat a woman like she is a meek second class person, cause buddy I could wipe the floor with you, yes I was pissed. Come to find out a few months later he was gone. So that is my story. Bec
  4. Welcome Yuko, Kat has told me sooooooo many nice things about you and your family. Bec
  5. beccas1963

Beacon Hill

This is my Beacon Hill construction
  6. Irene, It is great just great! Love it love it love it. Bec
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Bec
  8. From the album: Beacon Hill

This is my paneling idea. It will be on all the walls.
  9. ok ok ok first of all breathe and relax a bit. I had the same prob with a shipment come to find out they gave it to the neighbors try that. Then go to the PO that delivered the items and say it says it was delivered. Bec
  10. I used matboard for my tiles cut into 1 inch squares. I made a template of the room out of cardstock glued them on teh cardstock. THen I did a coate of clear sealer. Then I just used regular spackle for the grout. You can see it here. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=13701 Hugs, Bec
  11. Hello to all, I am currently working on Aunt B (Beacon Hill) Next is the Lily. I was wondering if out there in the internet world if there are windows already premade for the Lily? I know a few kits have upgrades, and I am not wanting to have to increase or decrease the current window holes. Thanks, Bec
  12. I just love it! Thank you for showing us pictures! Hugs, Bec
  13. Just renewed my supscription. Hope all will be well. Bec
  14. beccas1963

Just Pics

Pics of things I find interesting or funny
  15. beccas1963

My Ruby

From the album: Just Pics

Went to put more laundry in the washer and there was my Ruby. Thank goodness I looked. She was sleeping but guess I woke her up
  16. Congratulations Bobbi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Bec
  17. beccas1963

Taps is back!

YES YES YES YES I taped it so I can watch it tomorrow when I get home!!!!!! I love my taps guys!!!!! Bec
  18. I have that mini chop saw from harbor freight. I like it. sure helps cut my angles! Bec