ChristineR

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChristineR

1. question on the windows, are they suppose to overlap each other? And is their someone that can post a picture of the finished windows.
  2. Hi I have been searching wallpapers, and saw on Esty this Digital wallpaper, do you know anyone who sells this, and if they are used in dollhouses??
  3. Hi ,,, cant wait to see pictures, as the Beacon Hill is my dream house also
  4. would love to do this, but time is my enemy.. maybe next year.. I was looking at the 2008 spring fling and want to do that kit next...
  5. Sad news, but in this time seems to be the normal. My thoughts are with you and your family
  6. I love all Greenleaf products, as they are so real looking. Lily (of course since I'm working on that) Westville (Which was my first dollhouse) Beacon (My dream house )
  7. Im in between, as a teacher who has to talk all the time. When I'm not working I rather just be quite.
  8. great job. Looks like I want a piece!!
  9. Thank you, I have been searching and first I'll try on a scrap piece of wood and then practice the look.
  10. I was told after the birth of my last child that I had the HPV and had to go through the scope and had part of my cervix removed. In Ireland where I lived it going to be mandatory. I was happy to hear this, as I don't want my daughter to go through what I did.
  11. Few months ago we made a kit and bought two months of food and stored water.
  12. One inch for me , as I noticed over the years more things to work with.
  13. Anything by Abba, as I grow up singing these songs with my best friend.
  14. read a lot said make up, well this I love. But designer items, as I live in Rome and can get the knock offs.
  15. Well I'm 45 years old, when I met my new man is was into anti aging, so now I to take tons of supplements everyday. My depression stopped and I feel a lot better.
  16. C My two cat's are my kids, and can't be without them
  17. Das which is product I use for molding, it is paper based.
  18. Where did you get the copper§?
  19. need help, I want to make the bay side of the house stone, I need a how to blog on clay and adding to the outside of house please..
  20. ChristineR

the kitchen

I love the eggs
  21. ChristineR

other view

I love this bed