Jane S

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Jane S

1. Oh..I also have a few cottages...wanting me to smash them on the wall. Your not alone ;) My grandmother had a old stone and dirt floor cellar it was just about head height. As she got older she was a bit hunched over and she never seemed to mind the height. So I think your "seasoned" gal will have no issues with some :visual play: ;) Also I would give thought to landscaping height. Cottage on the hill...why not? Looks like it certainy has room for a cellar and nice stone stairs about, so no rock climbing :yes: I dunno, I took a break from blogging and then just wrote up all this blabber here... *smiles*
  2. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful! the garden looks so lush!
  3. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

OMG Debora sooooo beauiful!! Stunning work lady and your flowers are perfecton!
  4. Jane S

Oversized visitor

They looooove the houses!
  5. Jane S

Trying new things

Some of the new...
  6. From the album: Trying new things

Here is my latest house, delivered to the customer. This is a half scale (1:24th) Log Mansion. The base kit is the Alisha Dollhouse by Laser Dollhouses with alot of bashing and additions. Paperclay stonework interior and extierior. Plaster and beam interior, blood sweat and tears! More on ye olde blog! Minifanaticus Blog

© Minifanaticus

7. From the album: Trying new things

Here is my latest house, delivered to the customer. This is a half scale (1:24th) Log Mansion. The base kit is the Alisha Dollhouse by Laser Dollhouses with alot of bashing and additions. Paperclay stonework interior and extierior. Plaster and beam interior, blood sweat and tears! More on ye olde blog! Minifanaticus Blog

© Minifanaticus

8. Thanks folks! These pieces were a single bake besides the stone base, which I prebaked. That way you can add your "dirt, stones, house, moss" and just press it into the soft uncooked "dirt" All.. Scrap clay ;)
  9. Wow love the rusted leaking look!
  10. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Sooooo fabulously done lady! Wow!
  11. I love the houses. I've done a few polymer covered birdhouses for my daughters gardens. She has decorated her large tub already, we are probably going to do a small village in one of the side flower beds since pots are filed everywhere! Lol I did a few micro fairy gardens in clay a bit back. I also did a placeable stone ringed garden for a customer. I would certainly suggest trying clay if you are going for tiny with detail but then again I ..do.. Like the clay ;) Micro gardens shot} http://img00.deviantart.net/2c17/i/2015/117/6/2/micro_fairy_gardens_by_minifanaticus-d7g2eds.jpg
  12. Jane S

Tomatoes

Fantastic work!
  13. Jane S

kitchen window

Always love your shots!
  14. Wow! A fantastic swap! The origami bird is a stunning thing, Someone sent me a little set ( hugs!! )
  15. When I had long hair, I washed it everyday with shampoo and conditioner I always used products in my hair.. I chopped off the mane for a pixie cut and now I use a three in one men's rinse to do the whole diddy..mostly because I like the fresh scent..but only need about a palms worth for everything ;) I only shampoo my daughters hair every three days...she by far has the most beautiful hair in the lands, long, shiny, hand tangle free. I know its better for you and your hair to reduce the amount of product used, my daughter will continue with this reduced..but still washing method....but still...washing! I lived in Arizona when I was younger, lots of deadlocked folks smelling bad...please wash..at least once in a while..Please?
  16. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Soooo tiny and amazing looking!
  17. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

LOVE them!!!
  18. From the album: Trying new things

I have taken apart and reglued this half scale arthur 3 times..I finaly decided to just cut a piece of wall and just start adding the pieces around whereever I thought they should go... without looking at the directions.. I think I am going to keep it this way for a while...collecting dust maybe....cause I don't have enough half built things..around...

© Minifanticus

19. A truly beautiful build, I love the magic and whimsy you've added into it! The papaerclay work is wonderful. I do love the fireplace bricks and the twisted knot….of course anything with moss and age "does it" for me,wonderful work!
  20. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

I feel like i need a tutorial with all these amazing flowers....hummmmm?
  21. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Wow this is such a lovely little house!! The stone and timber with the plaster is so classicly stylish! Love it ;)
  22. Ive seen the product, they have a few names for it.. thermomorph and umold..plastiplay..etc Some folks have used it for cosplay pieces pretty effectively, I thought about trying it before for fairy furniture but i think at the time it was a bit expensive. ..I'd try it!