acherrera3

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by acherrera3

1. Who are those amazing windows by, and where can I find them?
  2. acherrera3

Celeste's Album

My wonderful half scale items
  3. From the album: Celeste's Album

I am so excited about this wallpaper. It is a copy of the paper in the Gallier House sitting room right here in New Orleans. I purchased this wonderful paper from an Etsy seller, and can't wait to use it in my new house.
  4. I know this is an older post, but I did speak to Nhu last week. No pattern is ever discontinued. She sells catalogs of the wallpapers, but all you need to do is put the wallpaper number into the quick order and she will print them up for you. I just ordered paper for six rooms.
  5. I love this little piece
  6. acherrera3

study2 2019.jpg

Where did you get that wonderful bird cage?
  7. From the album: Celeste's Album

Painted my display today. Great way to pass the time during the storm today
  8. From the album: Celeste's Album

Just finished the little gold clock and the little gentleman on the fireplace.
  9. From the album: Celeste's Album

How does it look like as a dining room?
  10. From the album: Celeste's Album

Sold this dollhouse to move on to a real 1/24 dollhouse
  11. From the album: Celeste's Album

Sold this dollhouse to move on to a real 1/24 dollhouse
  12. From the album: Celeste's Album

More of my half scale items
  13. acherrera3

More Displays

From the album: Celeste's Album

More of my half scale items
  14. From the album: Celeste's Album

More beautiful Beasaq in the Playmobil dollhouse.
  15. From the album: Celeste's Album

I have always loved miniatures, but once I bought a Playmobil Victorian Dollhouse back in 2012 I was hooked. I bought some beautiful half-scale Bespaq, and the rest is history.
  16. Thank you. I am working in half scale also.
  17. I am finally working on my RGT Miniature display that has been sitting in the box for three years. I am not really seeing the patterns and colors that I would like for my wallpaper., and am thinking of making my own. For those of you who have printed your own wallpaper, what kind of paper do you use? Also, when resizing what percentage or pixel amount (verticle & horizontal) do you use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  18. A few more rooms. I loved the house but it was just too big and took up alot of space. I sold it to move into 1:24 scale.
  19. This is my Playmobil Victorian Dollhouse. It was 1:16 scale. I sold it to buy real dollhouses. I used my changing wallpaper trick here.
  20. So, I finally decided what colors to paint my 1:24 Little Ann Cottage. Deciding on wallpaper is another story. There are just so many to choose from. I was thinking that I would probably change the furniture quite often so why not change the wallpaper too. I'm going to paint the walls white and apply the wallpaper to cardstock that I will laminate on the back. Then to change the paper I can just use double stick tape to keep it place until it's time to change it.
  21. http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/acherrera3/library/tFor%20Sale Pictures on my Photobucket Album