From the album Chicago Show 2007

2. Hey Girl, havent seen ya around lately....whatcha been up to? hehehe

3. furniture

From the album Chicago Show 2007

4. GF messy kitchen.jpeg

From the album Garfield

sorry, this was the messy pic.... i'm tryin to clean up my act! :whistle:
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEACHPEACH

GOSH! thanks for the great Birthday wishes everyone! it's very sweet of you guys to remember me! am 44yrs young! :welcome:
  6. 35seatle whats wrong.JPG

From the album Museum Mini Adventure

ummmmm, somethings just wrong here!
  7. BOBBI!!! YOU LUCKY GIRL!
  8. Peace Lily

From the album mini creations

9. a new house

From the album I'm a new Mom!

my boyz were gifted a new home so today we moved from the studio apt to the condo! Thanks Aunt Deana for the great new place! we are very happy!
  10. My real life basket weaving

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! you're so talented!
  11. Time has finally come.....

wow Mich! thats terrible and it sounds like a real ordeal, but know that we are still thinkin about you and your family and sendin up prayers for your safety!
  12. Time has finally come.....

Mich, still sending prayers and good wishes for you and your family that all this will be over soon, and you will be high and dry!
  13. need prayers for my nephew

peachie, i started the extra special prayers for you and the baby last nite! take care there and keep us posted! we love you!
  14. The Cost of a Gallon of Gas

there was a news report last week that Chicago has the highest gas prices in the Country! i work in the suburbs, so i dont pay city prices which usually run about +.10c more per gallon. last week i saw that my regular gas station hiked its price on regular gas +.10c per gallon in 1 day! the cheapest i've found so far is $3.69 per gallon for regular!!! what are you paying for gas now? and i want to know what happened to New York and California?
  15. Deleting individual photos in albums

i would like to delete an individual photo from the gallery also and i get the same thing. i can delete comments but the photo remains. it doesnt wipe out the entire thing and i get the error message too. Dean, you shouldn't have to do delete our photos for us. we should have access to do this ourselves.
  16. 01010129.JPG

17. 01010129.JPG

18. 01010127.JPG

19. 5/31/07 What's In your Ears?

i was grossing out because i read an article not long ago about a 9yr old boy that found 2 spiders in his ear! he kept complaining about hearing a popping sound.... they flushed his ear and sure enough there were 2 spiders...1 dead and the other alive and kicking! disgusting! no ipod here but i recently got 3 DVD's...does that count?
  20. The Cost of a Gallon of Gas

well, it looks like Chicago is still coming in with the highest prices. i filled up tuesday and the cheapest i've found was $3.69 a gallon for regular and that's in the burbs. they haven't gone up but they haven't dropped either.
  21. Remember Memorial Day

it's important to remember those that have passed and sacrificed their lives so that we remain free. and regardless of the political climate, remember those that are Still putting their lives on the line everyday, so that we can continue to enjoy the freedoms that we have.
  22. 59my car fixed.JPG

and there's my car (the red one) in the rockstar parkin place at the end of the building, and my apt at the very back. i'm so glad that i dont have to haul stuff upstairs or fight the neighbors for a parking spot! and my car got fixed while i was off playing! life is sweet! hope you enjoyed the adventure. i sure did!
  23. 1first stop.JPG

welcome to my mini museum adventure! this is my first leg of my journey. i walked a couple of blocks to catch the bus heading south to meet Tracy (minis on the edge) and Teresa (minimadwoman) at the Museum of Science and Industry. we are goin to see Colleen Moores Fairy Castle. it'll be fun and i haven't seen them since the Tom bishop Show in April.
  24. 2first bus.JPG

hey, here's my bus!
  25. 3second stop - garfield.JPG

this is the stop for the Garfield bus. it runs to the lake and ends at the Science Museum.