minigrandma10

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by minigrandma10

1. Thanks for sharing. Brought a smile to my face. He is an amazing artist and has a wild brain.
  2. I was introduced to these kits at a miniature show 5 years ago. A distributor of the Japanese kits was just starting to sell here in the US. I was hooked. Tea house, chicken and beer place, (shop and then I bought 12 " rooms",(small corners) and am making the months of the year. This is all in 1/24" scale. The base of these houses can be modified and are fun to do. Gail
  3. Again, excellent work. And thank you for sharing.
  4. minigrandma10

IMG-9460.jpg

Wow! This is a great idea and love how it has evolved. Now I HAVE TO try this in 1/24" scale.
  5. Excellent, love how your brain works. Can't wait for next post.
  6. I use a combination of things,depending on the effect I want. I have "Vintage Mica Snow" which is a thicker look, Diamond Dust watch out with this it is glass and of course extra fine glitter.( You can roll beads in for great ornaments.) This is such a great idea. Gail
  7. Where can I get one of these kits??? Gail
  8. Everything about her is perfect. Love the red hair.
  9. All steampunked out.....love him.
  10. Here we go, another adventure....thank you!
  11. You have a great eye for details. This hat is fabulous!
  12. I love steampunk and am i love with your project and watching it form is wonderful. Thank you for allowing us to join in this adventure.
  13. I am captivated. This is just amazing.
  14. The entire concept is wonderful and execution is out of this world. Thank you so much for sharing this.
  15. I am in love with this doll. Excellent work.
  16. So very impressed, you are a master.
  17. minigrandma10

Wine section

This is so cool.
  18. minigrandma10

Eye making

I find this amazing! Thank you for the journey, hope I will be able to learn. Gail
  19. Welcome Melia. Any questions you wish to ask, please do so. We are people of all ages and abilities. I have been into dollhouse for many years but still feel like a novice. No question is wrong or foolish. I to am from SoCal. Gail
  20. Sorry this was stuck on my computer. I just want to say i am so sorry about your cat. My indoor cat got out and I can understand your feeling. Finishing up one of the Japanese kits and modified it with my twist. Will post pictures later. So glad to be back. Gail