beth2

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beth2

1. I ordered one. As slow as I am it probly won't be done on time. Have a couple of ideas, but should finish the store I started two years ago.
  2. beth2

bashed hutch

That is cute. What a clever idea.
  3. Thanks Rhonda. I have see lots of them but have a problem remembering where I saw them. Thanks to all your time they are now all in one spot. I have added it to my favorites. Thanks again.
  4. How cute, Tanya. Ask your dentist for the cotton swabs he puts in your mouth, that soaks up moisture, while he's working on your teeth. You can cover them the same way and use them as bosters on your bed. Just leave the ribbon off. Marie
  5. Thanks ladies. I put a lot of sites in my favorites. My computer crashed a couple years ago and I lost a lot of sites. Now if I see something I really like I copy it and put it in my library. Hopefully nothing will happen to it.
  6. I know the project pages goes back to 2006 but can so many sites be gone? I went through most of the pages and was checking web sites. So many of the sites can't be found. I have two granddaughter that want to make things, so I figured what better place than here where everyone is such a wealth of information. Thanks for any help you can give me. Marie
  7. beth2

bargain christmas tree

What a beautiful tree.
  8. beth2

Butcher - upper level

You and your daughter did a wonderful job on this.
  9. You must have put a lot of time and effert into this. It really shows of countless hours. Super job.
  10. beth2

P1014145

The Pub is really cool !. Did you make the stools from your own design? It's just fantasic....
  11. beth2

greenleaf 4

Looks so inviting.
  12. beth2

The "addition"

I'm ready to move in. Just my kind of living. Great job.
  13. beth2

DSC03209

This is wonderful. So much detail. Where did you find do many differant jars for the shelves downstairs?
  14. beth2

my family

my family
  15. beth2

nana 7w

From the album: Grandaughters

Nana says the cat wants to get in the fish tank. Note the Iams dog food bags stacked up. That's how the cat got to the tank :lol: We are working on other things that don't belong in a Pet Shop. When we're done we will post them, too.
  16. beth2

Grandaughters

After moving back from Pa. my grandaughters saw my miniatures and wanted to make some. After explaing the cost of miniatures and how much better you feel after you see what you can do. I bought them each a box to make whatever they wanted. They both decided on a pet shop. The green room is Mika's (Mikeala) age 11 and Nana (Arianna) age 9.
  17. beth2

nana 4w

Nana needed a little more help with her stuff but, did pretty good for the first time.
  18. beth2

nana 3w

Like Mika's box, The counters are made from Micheals cabinets. Nana made all the books, bags, boxes, and fish tank.
  19. beth2

nana 2w

The inside of Nana's box.
  20. beth2

mika 12w

Full shot of the whole store.
  21. beth2

mika 10w

The fish tank and all the bags,boxes, and books were made by Mika. The blue cabinet was the other half of Micheal's cabinet. I found most of it on-line and printed it out and cut pieces of wood to wrap the boxes on. Even puting them on heavy paper they are hard to glue together.
  22. beth2

mika 8w

Inside Mika's Pet Shop. She made the waste basket on the right. The counter is one I kitbashed from Micheals. I made the cage for the dogs. The pictures on the wall Mika found on-line.