7. difficult to believe this is a 1/12 model...it is absolutely perfect
  8. Radiator

beautiful and perfect details
  9. Firewood box with hidden switch

brilliant solution
  10. The entrance. overall view

Thank you otterine
  11. The entrance. overall view

From the album Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

the entrance is now completed, of course the ceiling will come at a later stage of the building process but the room is already there: a severe tudor panelled room or, at least, as I imagine it could be. Being the third wall also an external wall, I had to detail the outside, experimenting different textures, finally i got the one which I consider acceptable and...in scale
  12. the external wall: detail of the window

Thank you for your lovely comment
  13. From the album Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

the entrance is now completed, of course the ceiling will come at a later stage of the building process but the room is already there: a severe tudor panelled room or, at least, as I imagine it could be. Being the third wall also an external wall, I had to detail the outside, experimenting different textures, finally i got the one which I consider acceptable and...in scale
  14. The entrance : detail

thank you Janet, Pandulph likes your interest...he is sooooo vain
  15. The entrance : detail

16. the external wall: overall view

Thank you Debora; the grid? nothing special indeed, it is a photocopy of a grid pattern on a trasparent sheet, the type used at the office for projectors, then, to give more stability, I put the grid in between two thicker acetate layers. The multilayer " glass" is kept in place by the two wooden frames (internal and external) of the window.
  17. the external wall: overall view

18. The entrance : detail

Thank you for your comments, Debora and Kelly, i am glad you like it
  19. The entrance. overall view

Thank you very much for your kind comments
  20. the external wall: overall view

thank you for your kind comment
  21. The entrance : detail

Thank you Karin, i am glad you like it
  22. Staircase module

I have no words Jo...it is a masterpiece: the wall paper (I know and love that pattern with monkeys), the turning handrail, the engraved decoration of the steps, the bookcases, each detail is an outstanding component by itself...congratulations, I cannot wait for your nesxt step of this fantastic project