tanyalynne

• Last visited

Everything posted by tanyalynne

1. I'm new to the Forum but have building miniatures off and on for 20+ years. I'm currently working on the Astor Cottage, turning it into a Pub and will be beginning the Buttercup Cottage as a dwelling for the Master of the Hounds that will eventually go into my little English village of Gryphon's Lair. I'm Mama to 5, and Nana to 15; live in Texas and a retired Genealogist, Interior Designer and fashion model (long ago) . I look forward to learning from each of you!
  2. tanyalynne

100_6179.JPG

This is amazing! I had to make sure it was a miniature!
  3. I must correct the post above; it is the Astor Cottage, not Asher, that I've had 20 years. Sorry about that.
  4. Absolutely beautiful and very much how I envision my Glencroft. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I built a Glencroft about 22 years ago and it got destroyed in a move so I am going to get another and begin again. I am also working on the Buttercup Cottage and Asher Cottage (which I've had for 20 years) plus a church that I am going to revamp from board and batten to stone to look like one we saw on our visit to Yorkshire, England. All of these buildings will be a part of my mini kingdom of Gryphon's Lair. I would love to know how you did the roof; that's exactly the look I want along with the stone.