AmieO

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by AmieO

1. I want to sell my almost completed house and furniture. I have all the necessary parts to complete it. Make me an offer!!!
  2. AmieO

CAM01043

From the album: For Sale

3. AmieO

CAM01042

4. AmieO

CAM01041

5. AmieO

CAM01040

bakers rack
  6. AmieO

CAM01039

window, shelf for kitchen
  7. AmieO

CAM01037

8. AmieO

CAM01038

9. AmieO

CAM01036

10. AmieO

CAM01035

11. AmieO

CAM01034

12. AmieO

CAM01032

13. AmieO

CAM01030

14. AmieO

CAM01029

15. AmieO

CAM01027

16. C.J., I am speechless! That looks amazing, great job. I love the idea of having a 3 dimensional "snapshot", a picture in time. Truly impressed.
  17. CheckMouse, that sounds beautiful!!
  18. I think the room boxes appeal to my sense of history, because like I said you can capture a more specific moment by focusing on one thing. It's like making a 3-D photograph. I want to do historical scenes. Historical CRIME scenes. I'm a true crime fanatic, and a history major. I'd love to combine the two. Weird, I know! But I was inspired by the nutshell studies done in the 1940's. I think I've posted the link before but here it is again, just for an example. http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/05/11/science/051209-Forensic_2.html
  19. I hadn't seen the computer one...where is it?
  20. They just seem to capture one little moment in time, like a photo, rather than the feeling of exploration I get from a dollhouse. Does that make sense? On another note, check out this very creative idea for a laundry room inside a jug of laundry detergent!!
  21. I'm thinking of making a couple of room boxes before I start another house. What are your opinions on them? Are they as fun as a dollhouse? Also, anyone have any hints for building your own?
  22. Looks fantastic!! I like the color combination. I'm working on the orchid myself, my first house also.