MiniMadWoman

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiniMadWoman

1. OMG!! What a wonderful surprise! I was up against some tough competition so I really appreciate receiving an 'honorable mention'! Thank you, thank you!! I have the perfect place for that chair . . . in Reginauld's room! He's gonna love it! Wow, the other entries are fabulous! What imaginations and creative talent we have here on the forum. I love everything, but that little lady rolling around in the leaves is a hoot! Well done Anna!! CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and to everyone who entered . . . we had fun didn't we?!! LOL!! Thanks again Tracy and Deb for making the forum a fun place to be!! Hugs!!
  2. OH! You know where there's brownies, chocolate chip cookies and green apple pucker . . . I'm there! I'll put up the decorations. . . you can't have a party without decorations! Woo Hoo!
  3. Deb, I'm feeling your sorrow, but know you'll be in a much better place! So . . . HOW DID IT GO? WE WANT TO SEE!! BIG HUGS!!
  4. Thank you ladies! Roxy, most of the wallpaper I buy from dollhouse suppliers online, but the wallpaper in this bathroom is a printy I found. You can try Jim's printables, he has some wallpaper samples there.
  5. From the album: The Willowcrest

After months of listening to Madame Riaboushka complain about the lack of privacy to the water closet, I gave in and installed a door for her . . .
  6. MiniMadWoman

The Willowcrest

Madame Riaboushka's Ballet Studio
  7. From the album: The Willowcrest

Here is the door installed and the inevitable mess that comes with it. Installing this door way, way, way after the fact was no easy feat . . . I needed to put some serious muscle into it.
  8. From the album: The Willowcrest

The door is finished! I'm very happy with the results . . . it looks so pretty! And as an added bonus, Madame Riaboushka is happy and off my case . . . well for the most part . . . I still have to etch the glass! LOL!
  9. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

At Deb's suggestion I added the sundial at the front of the shop. I also added the shrub roses and the two topiaries on either side of the door.
  10. MiniMadWoman

Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

A miniature clock shop built by Deb of Deb's Minis and owned and operated by Reginauld.
  11. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

I added the topiaries on either side of the door and the fountain on the side next to the climbing roses.
  12. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

A better view of the sundial and shrub roses. I also added the flowering bulbs along the right side.
  13. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

This tiny little clock shop was built by Deb as a special gift to Reginauld. Isn't it just the cutest little thing?
  14. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

A one-of-a-kind brass fan clock . . . a gift from Deb.
  15. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

A cuckoo clock from Reutter Porcelain and my favorite! When the house arrived Deb had packaged some special gifts for Reginauld with it. In a little note to Reginauld she described how it was customary to give the new owner of a shop a gift . . . this was her special gift to him. Sorry . . . it's not for sale!
  16. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

Reginauld is checking the time before opening the shop for the day . . . 9:00 a.m. sharp! Time to open up!
  17. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

Reginauld had a table set up in the shop for his open house where he provided tea and some special treats. The tray of chocolate goodies you see is made by a lovely lady named 'Donna' who makes wonderful food items and the most awesome mohair bears!
  18. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

The shop is not as stocked as it will be . . . I plan on filling it to the rafters! I've found a wonderful site that sells clock kits and I plan on ordering some and making them myself.
  19. From the album: Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

What a wonderful day! 5:00 p.m. sharp and time to close up shop . . .