Libby

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Libby

1. I like how you changed the stairs. Very nice.
  2. Awesome!! The detail you put into this is amazing.
  3. Libby

My Mckinley

My weakness are houses. I love them all, all scales. Will I ever get them completed is another story but that doesn't stop me from buying them. Sorry to say, you will get another.
  4. Libby

IMG_1940.JPG

Awesome!! Love stone around the stove and the beams!!
  5. Looks so real. I love this house!
  6. Libby

new bricking

It's all awesome. I have got to learn how to do paperclay. It looks so good! Can't wait to see it when it's all done.
  7. Libby

Bakerykit.png

I like it. I'll keep an eye out to see if you get it so I can see how yours turns out.
  8. Wow, you did a great job. I'll have to try that. Thanks for sharing.
  9. Libby

Drawing room

That floor is gorgeous. Love all the colors.
  10. Where did you get the doors and windows? I love those. It all looks great. Kim
  11. This room/house looks fabulous. I love everything you've done. I can't wait to start on my Fairfield.
  12. Libby

stair3.jpeg

How creative. I'm thinking I could use real seed bead and glue on the toothpicks and paint when done. Never thought about that. They look awesome. Can't wait to see the finished house.
  13. Libby

stair3.jpeg

Love your stairs. What are the spindles made of? Kim
  14. Libby

20160730_090859.jpg

Trust me I thought about it. LOL
  15. Libby

20160730-090527.jpg

Thank you both. I think my favorite is the red stove. A must in my next real like kitchen. LOL
  16. Libby

Tuscan Kitchen

1/4 Scale kit by Debbie Young.
  17. Libby

fairfield-hall-.jpg

Love the floor in the foyer. That paper is so pretty. Did you change the stairs?
  18. Very nice. Love the colors. Did you make those kitchen cabinets? They are so pretty. The floor is awesome!