chellebelle

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by chellebelle

1. http://minimodern.blogspot.com/2008/02/world-wide-archistylesclub.html
  2. How cool! I really like the idea of a deed.
  3. I'm a few days late, but Happy Mother's Day to all. I was sick, but we still went out to dinner at a nice Italian place. I was so plugged up and congested that I really didn't taste anything.
  4. We had a wild evening here in Lorain County, Ohio! Tornado warnings for about 5 hours, thunderstorms, hail, and flooding. Not too far from my house, residents were evacuated via boats! Schools closed due to flooded classrooms and kitchens. Our back yard was a pond, but we were lucky to not have any in the house. We have storm drains in the back. Our sump pump ran almost all night. Sirens going off and there were funnel clouds but no touchdowns thank goodness! I looked out back to see how bad it was, and we had a pair of ducks frolicking in the water, they were loving it! We got more than 5" of rain in just over an hour. My poor dog Coco is terrified of thunder, and she was shaking all over and whimpering, poor baby! A friend lost part of his roof and his basement flooded. More severe thunderstorms due in tonight. I plan to just go in the basement to my workroom and putz about with my minis. I haven't been able to for a while, I'm just getting over a bad URI and still feel wiped out. At least the cough and sneezes are gone. Anyone else get any flooding?
  5. Congratulations! I just bought that issue for the Rik Pierce article! I just had to open it to check yours out! Well done!
  6. That sounds like the perfect solution when frustrated with a build. Just relax and buy another! Pure genius! I'll have to keep that in mind!
  7. Here's an example (not mine, but I made everything the same)
  8. No, lol. I'll find a photo of the ones done by Pixie Hill.
  9. I've been working for days making mushrooms, toadstools and ladybugs out of paperclay and fimo. I'm doing the make and take at Dawn's during the Faerie and Herb Fest. We'll be making tiny faerie gardens in a thimble, so I had to make the pieces they will use. I still have to make tiny faerie houses too, but I'll do that tonight. I wish I could take credit, but I borrowed the idea from Pixie Hill. I have no idea what the event is, but it sounds fun.
  10. Cold, cloudy with rain! I just had to bump up the thermostat to 68. I hope tomorrow is better, as I'll be doing a make and take at Dawn's store. It's the Faerie and Herb Fest at Grand Pacific Junction, and I'll be overseeing the faerie garden in a thimble class.
  11. Congratulations to her!
  12. My soon to be built Highland needs one of everything, lol
  13. chellebelle

IMG 4386

love the lines of this
  14. chellebelle

IMG 4362

these pillows too
  15. chellebelle

IMG 4361

these are great too