sharonideas

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by sharonideas

1. Just order mine. Hope real life doesn't get in the way and I can get it done this time!
  2. This is looking so good! I have one of these kits and looking at yours makes me want to start mine!
  3. sharonideas

glencroft

I love this house. Great job!
  4. sharonideas

Front

This is beautiful! I think you should build real life houses with your talent!
  5. I love this kit and already have mine order. I do hope we can send in more pictures this year. You want to show the front and back and that just leaves one picture for the details. This kit has several rooms. Please let us send more pictures in.
  6. I never thought about calling. thats a great idea! Thanks for the number!
  7. Why won't my password work when I try to order my kits for the contest? It lets me log in here. I tried changing my password several times to see if that would help, but that didn't work. Do you need a different password to buy from the greenleaf store? I have entered the last two contests, but can't remember what I did. I need my kits soon, as I won't have much time to work on it before I leave for vacation.
  8. I love the floors. What are they made from. I bought some tiles on Ebay, but they don't look as nice as these. Did you make them from somethng else?
  9. Doll houses are my passion. But dolls are what make the doll house come alive! Your dolls are beautiful! :thumb:
  10. I have been watching one like this on Ebay. I really love it. Thinking about building a den around it.
  11. THATS JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING. SO COZY!
  12. I think this would make a great tavern. But where can you find 1/2 scale furniture for a tavern? I would love to have a bar for it. I guess if it doesn't sale I will try to make some tables,chairs and the bar. Does anyone know where you can find 1/2 scale beer bottles? I have all of the houses listed on Ebay. If I had the room, I would keep them and make a whole town. I really do hate to sell them.
  13. sharonideas

014.JPG

Thanks. I think its mine also.
  14. sharonideas

MICHAELS DOLL HOUSE PUZZEL KITS

THIS IS MICHAELS STREET. THERE IS A FARM HOUSE, A TUDOR STYLE HOUSE AND A SPOOKY HAUNTED HOUSE. I AM SURE MORE HOUSES ARE BEING BUILT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I HAVE THREE MORE KITS. IF MICHAELS EVER GETS MORE I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE. I LOVE THESE HOUSES. THEY ARE FUN AND FAST TO BUILD. I HAVE STARTED BUILTING SEVERAL 1/2 SCALE HOUSES. I HAVE THE FAIRFIELD FINISHED AND HAVE THE LIGHTHOUSE,AND KEEPERS HOUSE,THE MCKINNLEY, A FARMHOUSE FROM REALGOODTOYS,TWO COLONIAL HOUSES FROM THE SAME COMPANY AND I JUST BOUGHT THE ELIZABETH ANNE KIT TO FINISH.