vertigokitten

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by vertigokitten

1. I cook DH a nice big juicy steak and then we get CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
  2. Will looks like a Mac Tabby. Stripes, dots and swirling patterns. Vertigo kitten is a Mac Tabby. here is the wikipedia site.
  3. I hope everything goes well. Y'all are in my prayers.
  4. Awwwwww what a cutie pie. I like Pride.
  5. Rent yourself a couple of bikes, but watch out thieves are a lurking. lol
  6. Congralutations. I hear the wacky weed there is tolerated in restaurants or something like that. Disclaimer: I do not smoke. lol
  7. Patricia I sometimes get silent migraines. Horrible is the only word I have for them. I started getting migraines a few years ago and when the Dr told me what they were I did not believe him. I am still learning about the *auras* and such. Smells become very prominent and I smell rotten eggs or something, and another thing that I notice is my vision. I get what I call a blind spot in one eye, I just cannot see. Very strange and very painful once it hits. Sometimes my vision gets weird I just cannot describe it. Zig zags maybe, or objects moving. Sometime I think I am going insane. I really need a good RX that will not make me so sick. My percocet does not touch a migraine at all. God bless us.
  8. Susanne, I have terrible migraines. They are a new thing for me. Sometimes thry last for almost a week. What is this maxalt, and does it require a RX? I am in the states. I sometimes take imitrex but it makes me soooooo sick and does not work that well.
  9. Vinegar. How could I leave out rice wine vinegar. I love the stuff.
  10. Kelly I find Chinese food pretty easy. I try and keep 5 spice powder, sesame oil, fish sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, wasabe, scallions, ground pork, chicken thighs, ginger , garlic and the like on hand. 5 spice powder is great on taters. Especially of I grill them. I love the stuff. I have a great recipe for yakatori chicken. I may have spelled that wrong.
  11. Wolfie I am cheap. I just seal the freezer bag and place a straw in the remaining unclosed corner of the bad and suck out all the air. LOL works great. I freeze everything too. We bought about $150 in meat and chicken yeaterday from Sam's. so I am cleaning out the freezer today. I made vegetable soup from the leftover hambone and what was left of my frozen vegetables and it is a good use for the fresh carrots and taters that are sprouting eyes. Now all I have to do is package everything up and freeze. I'll use my handy dandy straw too.
  12. Entex and percocet. <_< I also breathe the vicks vapor rub steam.
  13. I love to make em and then EAT em! :jumping: <_< The filling is easy, it's the stuffing the wontons that is time consuming because of the *folds*.
  14. Gayle, you haven't changed a bit.
  15. <H3 id=siteSub>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia</H3>Jump to: navigation, searchFor other uses, see Floater (disambiguation).Floater Classification and external resourcesImpression of floaters, as seen against a blue sky.ICD-10H43.9ICD-9379.24Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye's vitreous humour, which is normally transparent.[1][2] They may be of embryonic origin or acquired due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour or retina.[1] The perception of floaters is known as myodesopsia, or less commonly as myiodeopsia, myiodesopsia, or myodeopsia.[1] Floaters appear as shadow-like shapes that appear alone or together with several others in one's field of vision. They may appear as spots, threads, or fragments of cobwebs, which float slowly before the sufferer's eyes.[2] Since these objects exist within the eye itself, they are not optical illusions but are entoptic phenomena. One specific type of floater is either called Muscae volitantes (from the Latin, meaning 'flying flies'), or mouches volantes (from the French), and consist of small spots. These are present in most people's eyes and are attributed to minute remnants of embryonic structures in the vitreous humour.[1]
  16. Thank you all very much. Gayle I need your e-mail. I could not find where I put it after we got home. Please. I have some great pics of the ginger bread houses at the Grove park inn in Asheville that I need to post.
  17. We were married in a tiny chapel in Maggie Valley NC. I cannot seem to get the pics right. lol
  18. Me. 2 years old and younger. not that long ago.
  19. She knows she is too darn cute.
  20. Miss Mcmittens is always getting into trouble, especially when she climbs onto the shelves in DH computer room.This is an everyday occurance but normally she is way up on the top shelf. She is two sheves from the top here.