Suzy

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Suzy

1. I'm with Deb on this one, I use hot glue for shingles. Never ironed them though...
  2. Sable, I've never looked at your Worthington before, It's stunning!!
  3. Suzy

Suzy Lockwood 1.jpg

Yes I did It was pretty easy to make, and one of my favorite parts!
  4. From the album: Creatin' Contest 2016

My Creatin' Contest entry is suffering from a few too many ideas, but it was really fun to build! It's a live roofed Exhibition Hall housing a Christmas Fair and a suspicious death!
  5. Suzy

1/2 scale Rosedale

6. Suzy

1/24th Rosedale

From the album: 1/2 scale Rosedale

I've more or less finished my Rosedale (I'm never completely finished). The gutters are my favorite part! I used drinking straws and a copper leafing pen.
  7. Suzy

1/24th Rosedale

I've more or less finished my Rosedale (I'm never completely finished). The gutters are my favorite part! I used drinking straws and a copper leafing pen.
  8. Suzy

1/24th Rosedale

9. Suzy

1/24th Rosedale

10. Suzy

1/24th Rosedale

11. I love your little house! It's rustic and homey and obviously full of wonderful memories!
  12. Suzy

IMG-0874.jpg

Your landscaping is lovely!
  13. Suzy

1/144th Spring fling

No story line really, I've just always loved those buildings you barely see as you drive past, the ones that seem to be in the midst of being reclaimed by nature.
  14. Suzy

1/144th spring fling

The lovely little version of the Spring fling from a few years ago.
  15. Suzy

1/144 Beaumont mansion

My first attempt at building 1/144 scale!