Audra

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Audra

1. Thanks! I love the Garfields stairs and really want the railing to stand out. Slowly working my way to the top. My real life job gets in the way 😉
  2. So excited to finally have this bad boy. I have changed the exterior color a few times now. Still undecided. A lot of space on the third floor to fill. I will have a gentlemen’s room. taking suggestions on anything!
  3. Audra

Future home of Garfield

Putting the cart before the bourse. Collecting/making accessories for Garfield. Goal is to have the house by January 2022
  4. Audra

From the album: Future home of Garfield

5. Audra

Slacking on the job

From the album: Future home of Garfield

Difficult to work with a 60 pound dog in my lap
  6. From the album: Future home of Garfield

Found the perfect table for Garfield. Plan to make the table top turn with a lazy Susan swivel
  7. From the album: Future home of Garfield

Progress on furniture for house. Lots of accessories packaged away
  8. I Noticed that they have A LOT of treasures. The cluttered look will be a challenge also.
  9. Thanks! maybe the color pallet attached will work out. I will probably be asking a lot of opinions along the way. I have picked up and made a lot of contents for the house. Just waiting to order the house until some of the kits I purchased are all together.
  10. I am completely stepping out of my comfort zone and venturing toward a Victorian period house for the future Garfield. I am struggling with the flow of the house/overall view would it look strange to have lighter colors in one room and darker colors in another? the parlour/dining area I would like the typical burgundy, but would like to do a pastel child’s room on second level. Maybe a darker gents room on a second or third level. Doesn’t seem eye appealing for the overall view of the house. suggestions??
  11. From the album: Future home of Garfield

Apparently in the late 1800’s slate roofing tiles were used. I would like to try to make these.
  12. From the album: Future home of Garfield

This was part of my Grandma’s collection. Plan to spruce it up a bit.
  13. From the album: Future home of Garfield

First attempt at canned beans