Stephanie

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stephanie

1. Stephanie

Baker0002F.jpg

Really cool! Great dolls! Did you make them?
  2. Stephanie

100_1554.JPG

Wonderful, just wonderful. I love everything about it!
  3. As I suspected, I can't find the way out, so would whoever is in charge of such things please remove me. Thank you.
  4. Sorry about posting "in the middle of someone else's" introduction. I find this forum confusing, very impersonal, and I can't get my questions answered, so I think I'll take my leave. Now...if I can only find my way out of here.
  5. Hi! I'm new here, too. I've been wondering around for a few days - just found this thread. I've been into dollhouses for about two years. I've built two dollhouses but I haven't finished decorating either of them yet. I love the way Minis On the Edge does her houses. I'm going to check into that stone stuff.
  6. How do I post the video and not just the link? Sorry, but I'm a newbie.
  7. I found a place a few weeks ago that has the same idea - all mini-videos in one place: http://creatingdollhouseminiatures.blogspot.com/
  8. I don't know much about doll kits, I make my own polymer clay dolls. But, I can recommend a good paint. Genesis Heat-Set Oil Paints. The paint isn't permanent until it's baked, so you can keep wiping it off until you get it right. It works on porcelain or polymer clay.